1. Music in Grand Central Station. I was walking from my train and here is what saw, these talented young musicians, all studying classical music.
2. Fountains. This one happens to be at Rockefeller Center, they're everywhere though, you just have to look.
3. The view from Central Park.
4. Street art. This is down in the East Village.
5. The walking. Miles and miles of endless places to go, and walking to do. This is my friend Kris and her daughters in the park.
6. The food. Avant Garden is a vegan restaurant down in the village. This is cauliflower, spinach, oyster mushrooms, dates,
and vadouvan. All of the dishes are for sharing, and all were delicious.
7. Museums. This show at The MOMA was insightful and explored the depths of the work of Degas. I highly recommend it.
9. Next to last, but not the very least; time with my friend Kris. We always pick up right where we left off.
10. Coming home. I love the city, but I always love coming home to my family, my own slower pace, routine, work, and my pillow.
I'm a visual junkie, and an artist. I love to spend time traveling here and there, to sit in cafes, sketch, and drink cappuccino. I love to walk, hang out with my family and friends, and spend time with my dogs Mabel and